We have some of the finest available property in our portfolio. If you’re looking to buy, we guide you throughout every detail and ensure you are not only getting the best advice possible but also have access to the widest range. No matter how complex the purchase is, we will always ensure that your experience is seamless and stress free #harveyproperty#primeproperty
10136 minutes ago
✈️ Travel Update ✈️
Well it’s time for another vacation... and it starts right now! We are currently on our way to the airport, flying to Europe to visit all the Christmas Markets! 🎄 We are starting of in London, then making our way to Brussels, Cologne, Strasbourg, Basel, and finishing off in Paris! 🎄 Let us know if you have any suggestions of the best spots to see in any of those places! Thank you (as always) for helping us out!
Photo By @theblondeflamingo
Back to the Insta-grind after some time off posting. Here's some shots from the lovely @saplingdalston wine bar where @ellapaskett and I almost certainly overstayed our welcome at closing time. It's a beautiful bar with brilliant wines by the glass, good looking food and charming staff. What else dya need? 🍷
Super Christmassy activity to do with the kids when they break up from school... #Repost@pretamangeruk with @make_repost・・・
They may no longer be on our menu, but you can still make your own Crimble Crumble traybake at home 🎅 Recipe below 👇
• 150g plain flour
• 50g caster sugar
• 110g butter
• (Or cheat with shop-bought pastry)
• 350g ready-made mincemeat
• 100g chopped Bramley apples (approx. 1cm cubes)
• Zest and juice of 1 orange
• 100g plain flour
• 50g butter
• 25g soft dark brown sugar
• 25g demerara sugar
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• Icing sugar to decorate
• Mix together the mincemeat and apple with the orange juice and zest and leave this in an airtight container for as long as possible, ideally 24 hours.
• Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6 (fan 180°C). Grease a 28 x 17cm brownie tin.
• To make the shortbread pastry, rub the butter with the sugar and flour until you can bring the mix together in clumps in your hands and all the butter is evenly distributed.
• Tip the mix into the tin and push down to create an even layer. Prick all over with a fork and blind bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Leave to cool in the tin.
• To make the crumble topping, mix the sugar and flour together with the cinnamon.
• Melt the butter and pour into the dry crumble topping mix. Use a fork to combine the mixture together until you get small clumps. Pop this in the fridge for 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile get your mincemeat mixture and drain any excess liquid if you need to. Then evenly distribute over the cooled shortbread.
• Remove the crumble topping from the fridge and scatter evenly over the mincemeat.
• Place back in the preheated oven and bake for a further 25–30 minutes or until golden brown.
• Allow to cool, dust with icing sugar and cut into 12 pieces.
“It’s all about good, honest food being cooked correctly, no need for any nonsense... We just treat the food with the respect it deserves” - Harrison Brown, Head Chef. 👨🍳 Harrison worked with Michelin Star chefs before bringing his passion for food to us. Starting as Sous Chef Harrison has wowed us with his skills and was promoted to Head Chef in August. #KitchenTakeover#OurTeam#LondonRestaurant
Looking for the perfect gift for a fashion-loving pal? Well, for the first time EVER, you can get your hands on catwalk seats during London Fashion Week in February, as well as access to intimate talks with designers and fashion industry experts. Get your tickets for ‘London Fashion Week: Insiders’ from our friends at Fever (link in our bio 📲) and you’ll also get a limited edition tote bag and a glass of Champagne. Cheers to that 🥂
Believe it or not there are still leaves on some trees in London (not these trees, but some) and my autumn obsessed heard it loving it this year. My frozen hands feel differently.🍂
I love this photo - I even managed to get the shadow of the woman and her phone as she walked and read/scrolled insta (maybe!) all the time missing the view! London was really looking at its very best, even if quite chilly today. Easy to forget in the current chaotic times that London is a wonderful, exciting, diverse and culturally rich place to live. #visitlondon#nofiltersky
This two bed apartment is on the sixth floor of a sought after development, with stunning views of Tower Bridge, River Thames, The City and Canary Wharf .
Give our lettings team a call for more information on 02074073172 ☎️